Skip to content
- Her name was Mary
- She was as young as 12, and no older than 14
- She was a child
- She was a virgin
- She was engaged, yet not yet married
- And God chose her to carry and birth Jesus
- Unwed mothers were shamed, looked down upon, and sometimes killed in her day
- Mary said “yes” to God anyway
- Mary had a maturity of faith that may exceed the level of maturity many of us have today
- She was just a kid……but she “got it” didn’t she?
- We are so blessed today because Mary “got it”.
- Why do we make it so hard to hold strong faith?